SENIOR ROBOTICS ENGINEER – MECHANICAL DESIGNER (m/f)
Have you ever thought about how you could optimize a robotic system?
You could be the one to design and model our robotic systems that will be used by people all over the world!
ARE YOU READY FOR A CAREER IN ROBOTICS?
We are looking for a Senior Robotics Engineer (m/f) to join our R&D team.
WHO ARE WE?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN TASKS?
- Conceptual and detailed design of manipulators for nuclear and space industry as well as for medical robotics
- Day-to-day collaboration with colleagues from other departments throughout the project
- Creating technical drawings for manufacturing as well as technical manuals and maintenance procedures
- Creating validation and verification procedures for new systems and supervising the testing process
- Contributing in the pre-sales process with the conceptual design of a system and cost planning for bidding phase
- Project management in the field of robotics
- Mentoring younger colleagues
- Working at a nuclear power plant during an outage
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- at least 5 years of the same or similar work experience
- advanced knowledge of CAD software is an advantage
- fluency in spoken and written English
- inclination toward teamwork
- willingness to learn and acquire new skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- innovation-driven culture where employees support each other in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- an indefinite employment contract with a trial period of six months
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options