EMBEDDED HARDWARE ENGINEER (m/f)
You could be the one to develop a complex modular hardware platform for ultrasound non-destructive testing and medical application in automated medical robotic solutions.
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR CAREER AT INETEC?
We are looking for an Embedded Hardware Engineer (m/f) to join our R&D team.
WHO ARE WE?
We are INETEC – a high tech company that designs, develops and produces robotic systems, instruments, software, controllers and probes. For more than 30 years INETEC has been providing leading-edge technology and services in the nuclear and space industry as well as in the field of medical robotics. We work on the ITER project (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor), which is an international nuclear fusion engineering project and the greatest scientific project in the world. At INETEC we work on various robotics and non-destructive testing projects within the space program. The foundation of all our new products is passion for new technologies. Our company´s most important resources are our members, their knowledge, values and motivation. Together we contribute to creating reliable future.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- work on ultrasonic instrument development projects
- be responsible for electrical design, assembly, test and assistance in mechanical integration of electronics
- use CAD software in preparing PCB assembly and schematic
- analyze and resolve design related issues in a timely manner
- develop design documentation and requirement specifications for assigned projects as well as test procedures and develop test fixtures to verify PCB functions
- advantage: knowledge of real-time embedded FPGA system development
- collaborate closely with the hardware, software, and systems teams to turn autonomy and reliability requirements into hardware specifications
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- university degree (minimum Bachelor degree) in Electrical Engineering, Computing or a related field
- 2 years of experience in PCB design
- advantage: experience in designing real-time digital signal processing systems using FPGAs
- proficient in English (written and spoken)
- open for occasional field work
- professional and responsible attitude toward work
- affinity for teamwork
- desire to learn and master new skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- working with highly qualified experts in the field of electrical engineering, software development and mechanical engineering
- innovation-driven culture where employees support each other in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- working in an international and multicultural market
- inspiring and comfortable work environment
- upgrading knowledge and acquiring new skills
- flexible work arrangement, competitive compensation package, lunch, paid transportation, annual bonuses, and professional development options